5th Annual Turkey Shoot Fall Golf Classic
Thank you to our current sponsors!
- Gold & Lunch Sponsor: Dell
- Gold Sponsor: CA Technologies
- 19th Hole Sponsor: Grant Thornton LLP
- Beverage Cart Sponsor: Kearney & Company, P.C.
- Silver Sponsors: CACI, immixGroup, Lockheed Martin, Microfocus, & NetApp
- Bronze Sponsor: FierceGovernmentIT
- Hole Sponsors: BRMi, CCI-Gov, Inc., Citrix, Deep Water Point, LexisNexis, & Suda & Associates, LLC, & The Ambit Group
- Photo Sponsors: EMC Isilon & Potomac Forum, Ltd.
- First Prize Sponsor: Trustwave
- Third Prize Sponsor: Performance Value Management, LLC
Player Fee Includes:
- A great game of golf on a beautiful course, with greens fees, range ball, and carts included.
- Two flights and two sets of prizes: first flight for new players/no established handicap and second flight for players with handicaps.
- Government players paired at their request with Industry players.
- Networking time with your customers, colleagues, & friends in Federal Information Management.
- Contests including: Beat the Pro & Putting.
- Fully-stocked beverage carts for refreshments on the course.
- Breakfast, boxed lunch, and dinner.
- Closing awards reception.
- Raffle Prizes & Silent Auction.
Proceeds will be dedicated to the AFFIRM Scholarship Fund to support the education of future IT leaders.
Location and Date:
Monday, November 5, 2012
8:00am – 10:00am
Registration & Warm-up
10:00am – 4:00pm
Four-person Scramble, Shotgun Start
(Box lunches will be provided and pre-loaded on the carts)
4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Government Employee - $75
- Retired Government Employee - $75
- Sustaining Partner - $200
- Industry Non-member - $225
Additional Options & Add-Ons
- Awards Reception & Dinner Only Tickets - $50
- Mulligans (Putt, Throw, Advance) - $25 (Limit 2)
- Three Raffle Tickets - $10
- Twenty-Five Raffle Tickets - $50
Mulligans and drawing tickets can be purchased here.
Sponsorships are available. Contact the AFFIRM office at 703-448-4646 or firstname.lastname@example.org or download the form below.
If you are interested in donating an item to the silent auction please contact the office or download the form below.