Why You Should Join AFFIRM
AFFIRM offers its government, academia and industry members excellent educational opportunities, and the chance to network, as individuals, with leaders in government and industry who set the direction and pace of the federal IT community. AFFIRM meets this need by providing numerous opportunities where government and industry leaders can meet and work together on shared efforts to improve the management of IT in the federal government through improved education and communication. AFFIRM enables its members from government, industry, and academia to sustain a dialogue on matters of shared interest.
Through a series of informal and informative educational program events, your involvement with AFFIRM provides:
- Networking and educational opportunities
- Opportunities to help improve the management of information, information technology, and related resources throughout the Federal government
- Increased awareness of the rapid changes, trends, and key events that characterize federal information management and technology.
AFFIRM membership and subscriptions, which are renewable annually, include the following specific benefits:
- Discounted fees for attendance at our educational program events
- Opportunity to attend special Members Only events
- Opportunity to volunteer for service on the AFFIRM Board and engage in the substantive work of AFFIRM’s committees
If you are interested in becoming an AFFIRM member please call the AFFIRM office at (703)778-4646 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.