September Monthly Speaker Series
Pre-registration for this event is closed. On-site registration will be offered on a space available basis.
Our September 14th kick-off event will take a look into government’s toolbox as we embrace the next generation of information technology.
In this highly energized discussion between senior government executives, we will:
- Explore how new technology is shaking up government’s IT landscape.
- Discuss the shifting role of leadership and novel ideas for spurring change.
- Learn by example how our government workplace is being enabled by exploiting new IT tools.
- Develop a roadmap for harnessing the next generation of IT with minimal disruption to our complex departments and agencies.
Date and Location:
Friday, September 14, 2012
7:00am - 9:00am
The Washington Plaza Hotel
10 Thomas Circle, NW
Washington, DC 20005
Metro: McPherson Square(Orange & Blue)
(map and driving directions)
- Government Subscribers - included in subscription; log in to register and reserve your seat
- Government Member Pre-Registered (before 9/13, 12pm) - Free
- Government Non-member Pre-Registered (before 9/13, 12pm) - Free
- Government Member Walk-in - Free
- Government Non-member Walk-in - Free
- Sustaining Partner Package - included in subscription; log in to register and reserve your seat
- Sustaining Partner Member Pre-Registered (before 9/13, 12pm) - $55
- Industry Non-member Pre-Registered (before 9/13, 12pm) - $65
- Sustaining Partner Member Walk-in - $75
- Industry Non-member Walk-in - $95